Saturday, July 25, 2009

Biography

I've been around the weightlifting lifestyle for quite sometime now. I started playing football when I was a sophomore in High School. As soon as the season came, our coaches made us get into a vigorous fitness program. After the season ended I kept myself in the gym. I had a bench press and some dumbbells downstairs in my basement. Every other month I would go online and read up about weightlifting and design my schedule and diet program accordingly. I stood 5'4 140 pounds after my football season. With all the hard work I put in from sophomore to senior year I walked through the doors of my high school, as a senior with a staggering 5'8 190 pounds build. I was getting complimented left and right about my new appearance and I loved it. My senior year is when I read up a lot about supplementation with different products. Now, I didn't go crazy like some people. I didn't buy the labels that looked the best or the so called "best" supplements. I bought the necessites, your basic creatine and protein. After lifting 5 days a week, 2 hours a day during my senior year I graduated at 5'9 205 pounds. I had a 300 pound bench press, a 475 pound squat, and a 455 pound deadlift. Weightlifting changed my life, and it can do the same for you. In this blog, I'm going to show you some real good links that will help you get into the swing of things and get that body into shape.

No comments:

Post a Comment